Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Only True God & Jesus Christ Whom He Has Sent

                       
I watched this video this morning, and as time started going by.. Ive been really thinking about it. I just want to say my testimony about our Savior Jesus Christ.
He is central to the message that we have to share as missionaries and as members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  It is through Him that we can be cleansed of our sins. He is the way..
We (Sister Lewis and I) were role playing this morning and there was a verse in the Book of Mormon that really stood out to me this morning.. I've read this verse over and over again, but I just felt the spirit so strongly as I read this this morning. "And the voice of the Son came unto me, saying: He that is baptized in my name, to him will the Father give the Holy Ghost, like unto me; wherefore, follow me, and do the things which ye have seen me do."
What a great example our Savior was and IS, He was baptized and we are to follow Him and do the same.
I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior! I'm grateful for His love and example.. He is the center of the message that we have to share.. I have come to understand the Atonement, and that is why I am serving a mission..
Remember who you are and what you stand for..

No comments:

Post a Comment