Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Remember.. Mary

So I read a something the other day and I've been thinking alot about it. It was a question, "What qualities did Mary have to be Jesus' mother? Do I have some of these qualities?"
Mary Mother of Jesus
The Lord trusted Mary to be the mother of His son Jesus Christ, who was to come and redeem the world. When I see a picture of her or read of her, I can feel the love, obedience and faith that she had. I hope that I can one day be like that. Be as obedient to Gods commandments, and have so much faith in Him and trusting Him that He does know best and He wants nothing but the best for us.
I love this song. I can't stop listening to it.


"Teenage girl, much too young
Unprepared for what's to come
A baby changes everything

everything, everything, every day
Hallelujah

My whole life is turned around
I was lost and now I'm found
A baby changes everything"
I love you all,
Remember who you are and what you stand for!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you could feel what I feel listening to that song. "A baby changes EVERYTHING!" He (Jesus Christ) did!

    ReplyDelete