Thursday, December 9, 2010

Remember... Mary, Mother of Jesus


This song brings tears to my eyes, especially the first time I heard it. It's a beautiful song.

I've been thinking alot about Mary lately after reading that question I read, "What qualities did Mary have to be Jesus' mother?" I think about if Mary really knew what her son was here to do. I cant even imagine the way she felt for the wonderful things that He did. "The blind will see, the deaf will hear, the dead will live again, the lame will leap, the dumb will speak."
If she knew that He was here to save OUR sons and daughters. The part that really brings tears to my eyes is when it says, "This child that you delivered will soon deliver you."  Ah, so amazing. I cant even imagine knowing that my son was going to do the things that He did for me.
I look up to Mary in many different ways. Her faith, obedience and Love that she shows. Just looking at this picture of Mary and Jesus I know she was a good mother. I'm very grateful for her obedience.


 "Mary Did You Know"
Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy would one day walk on water?
Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy would save our sons and daughters?
Did you know
that your Baby Boy has come to make you new?
This Child that you delivered will soon deliver you.

Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy will give sight to a blind man?
Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy will calm the storm with His hand?
Did you know
that your Baby Boy has walked where angels trod?
When you kiss your little Baby you kissed the face of God?

Mary did you know.. Ooo Ooo Ooo

The blind will see.
The deaf will hear.
The dead will live again.
The lame will leap.
The dumb will speak
The praises of The Lamb.

Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy is Lord of all creation?
Mary, did you know
that your Baby Boy would one day rule the nations?
Did you know
that your Baby Boy is heaven's perfect Lamb?
The sleeping Child you're holding is the Great, I Am.












No comments:

Post a Comment