Thursday, October 21, 2010

Temples

Temples
Being a missionary, temples and marriage WAS the last thing on my mind. It was something that i didn't want to think about.
But, as of lately I have been hearing alot of talks in church and from my mission president about marriage, and now this months church magazine is on temples! I'm thinking to myself "what the heck? There is no way avoiding this subject!" Its scary for me to think about, and that marriage is the next step for me. But why am i scared of that next step? Should I be?
Its a blessing to have temples! It is the house of the Lord and its a place that we can go to learn more about His plan for us. I always learn something new when I visit the temple.
Its a place where we can go to be with are families forever. Because my parents were married in the temple we will all be able to be together forever.  I don't know about you, but when I get married i wanna be with my husband and my kids forever!  Isn't that amazing that the Lord promises us this, if we follow the example of Our Savior Jesus Christ?!
Now, for me talking more about temples and marriage is exciting. What a great way to learn more about the plan that our Heavenly Father has for us, and that we can be with our families forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment