Thursday, May 12, 2011

Remember......

This morning I was going through some of my notes from the MTC (Missionary Training Center). I found some scriptures and I started reading them. One caught my attention and goes along with my last post. Its in the Book of Mormon in Mosiah 4:30, " But this much I can tell you, that if ye do not watch yourselves, and your thoughts, and your words, and your deeds, and observe the commandments of God, and continue in the faith of what ye have heard concerning the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of your lives, ye must perish. And now, O man, remember, and perish not."
The word remember really hit me in the MTC.. As you can see the title of my blog is REMEMBER who you are and what you stand for. All we have to do, is remember the things that our Savior did, learn of Him and His commandments and live it. Of course Satan is against this and he will "..whispereth in their ears until he grasps them with his awful chains, from whence there is no deliverance." Satan will do everything he can to make us forget our Heavenly Father, and that He loves us. He will try to make us doubt the promptings of the spirit that we have. I've been feeling this way for a couple days. Just thinking if I made a right choice. I think about the time the spirit told me, that I needed to come here. I cant deny that Heavenly Father wants me to be here.  I have to trust that everything will be OK and trust that God knows me and knows what will make me happy.
I love the praise Remember, who you are and what you stand for! It will always remain in my head, and it helps me to truly remember who I am .. I know that I am a child of God.
So.. Remember who you are and what you stand for!

No comments:

Post a Comment