Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Need a "friendly" reminder to pray?

Prayer Rock
"I’m your little prayer rock and this is what I’ll do.
Just put me on your pillow till the day is through.
Then turn back the covers and climb into your bed
And WHACK … your little prayer rock will hit you on your head.
Then you will remember as the day is through
To kneel and say your prayers as you wanted to,
Then when you are finished just dump me on the floor,
I’ll stay there through the night-time to give you help once more.
When you get up the next morning CLUNK…I stub your toe
So you will remember your prayers before you go.
Put me back upon your pillow when your bed is made,
And your clever little prayer rock will continue in your aid.
Because your heavenly Father cares and loves you so,
He wants you to remember to talk to him… you know."

Remember who you are and what you stand for...Little Rock..

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!! I have a prayer rock that says "PUSH" it stands for "Pray Until Something Happens"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Ryan and Kylie will be getting Prayer Rocks in their Easter baskets :)

    I hope you doing good and enjoying your mission. I love that we get to check in on you with your blog, I hope it's okay I added you to my blog list.

    HUGS!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete