Thursday, December 16, 2010

Remember to serve Him


Yes I know I keep posting videos but I love this video!
What a great gift they gave our dear Savior Jesus Christ for His day. They were serving others, & when we serve others we are serving the Lord.
Remember our Savior and Remember, when we help and serve other people we are serving our Father in Heaven.
I know that my Redeemer lives, I know that we will be able to see Him again. I love my Savior and am very grateful for everything that He has done for me.
Remember who you are and what you stand for. Keep the Faith

1 comment:

  1. Great Video! There is so much all of us can learn from this. Service is all our savior ever did. His whole life was an act of service to us. Best we can do is give back as much as possible. Thanks for posting this Sister Gorder!

    ReplyDelete